The AMJ has a policy to publish immediately online the accepted articles before the print form publication. There may be a correction to these papers before the final print form publication and they appear in final electronic form. It is possible to cite these articles by using the date of access and the unique DOI number. These papers have been peer-reviewed and accepted for publication in our journal.
1. Application of Ultrasound Classification of Hepatic Hydatid Cyst in Iraqi Population.
2. Incidence of Rota Virus Gastroenteritis among Vaccinated and Non-vaccinated
Children Less Than Two Years Old in Ramadi City, Iraq.
3. Incidence of Typhoid Fever and the Validity of the Widal Test in Some Districts in Iraq.
4. Application of 40% Trichloroacetic Acid in the Treatment for Recurrent Genital Herpes.
5. Effect of Antibiotic on Men with Raised Prostatic-Specific Antigen (4-10 ng/ml) .
IMAGES IN CLINICAL PRACTICE
1-Para-median Forehead Flap for Nasal Reconstruction.
1-Cystic Hygroma of the Spermatic Cord: A Case Report.