The AMJ has a policy to publish immediately online the accepted articles before the print form publication. There may be a correction to these papers before the final print form publication and they appear in final electronic form. It is possible to cite these articles by using the date of access and the unique DOI number. These papers have been peer-reviewed and accepted for publication in our journal.
1. Review of 120 Cases of Intussusception among Infants and Young Children in Al-Qaim General Hospital.
2. 3D Reconstruction of Mandibular Defects using CAD/CAM Designed Zirconia Prosthesis.
3. Pattern of Congenital Heart Disease among Children Referred for Echocardiography in Ramadi City, West of Iraq.
4. Application of Ultrasound Classification of Hepatic Hydatid Cyst in Iraqi Population.
5. Incidence of Rota Virus Gastroenteritis among Vaccinated and Non-vaccinated
Children Less Than Two Years Old in Ramadi City, Iraq.
6. Comparison between Immediate and Delayed Weight Bearing in Arthroscopically
Assisted Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
1. Diarrhea as Atypical Symptom of Acute Myocardial Infarction.
2. Acquired Lymphangiectasia of the Scrotum: A Case Report.